Friday 7 October 2016

Falkirk Maisonette Buy to Let Deal


Looking for an investment property to let out in Falkirk? Well this one is certainly one to consider…

It’s a spacious, well maintained two bedroom maisonette.  It’s in a quiet street in Bantaskine near both Bantaskine Primary School and Falkirk High School.  The photographs show it to be in good condition.


It has just come to market with Clyde Properties with an asking price of offers over £57,000 so let’s say it goes for £62,000.  I would expect this property to achieve rent of in the region of £450pcm, so when we work out the annual yield you could be looking at a gross return of 8.7%.
This is a pretty good return for an investment property of this type in Falkirk so I suggest that if you are interested, you better give the estate agent a call… 

I hope you find our posts useful.  If you would like some advice with your potential investment, please come and see me in our offices (6 Vicar Street, Falkirk), call me (01324 469840) or email me (news@thekeyplace.co.uk).


No comments:

Post a Comment